Followers

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Maja Design Celebration Tag

Foamiran Wednesday 

Hello Everyone!   

It’s me Ivy back this week with you for Foamiran Wednesday Inspiration. I have made a hanging Tag using loads of lovely goodies from the Store. First of all, I used a chipboard tag from my stash and matted it using the new Maja Design Celebration Papers. I distressed the edges and kept the beautiful image in the center by framing her with my favourite new arrival the Roxstamps Heart Wreath Die by cutting it twice to layer together.  
I also used some gorgeous Handmade Cotton Ecru Laces in between the layers and for the hanger.  Can you spot the lovely Ecru Fine Rose Lace 3/4"? I love them! Please check them out, just click on the highlighted links 😃

Okay, now for the Foamiran Lilies and flowers, I used Whimsy Stamps Lily Flower Die Set for the Lilies and RosyOwl Flowers AC2 Die Set for the grey flowers. I will make a video tutorial in a fortnight on how to make them, so I hope you can come back to check it out 😉 Products I used are White, Grey and Olive Foamiran, Black Stamens and Large Cream Stamens


More close-ups.....





Thank you for stopping by hope to see you again soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment